City of London
£450 - £550 per day + (Inside IR35)
about 1 month ago
I'm working with a blue chip organisation who are looking for an IT Project Manager to oversee Global Workplace Transformation projects.
Candidates should have:
- Proven IT project management experience on end to end initiatives.
- Experience with projects relating to Office Refurbishment, decommissioning, disposal of IT services or initiatives such as upgrades and new IT rollouts.
- Familiar with workplace transformation projects.
- Previous experience working with globally dispersed project teams.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative, clear and timely communicator to a range of peo.ple, including messaging to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to manage project risks, issues, track and escalate issues when required.
- Demonstrated ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as proven effective negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, on multiple complex projects.
- Experience working with other cultures (desirable)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.