£625 - £700 per day
22 days ago
UX Researcher - £700 per day - London
A leading investment bank is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. Paying up to £700 per day you will be working out of their state-of-the-art London based offices.
You will play a key role in the design team and be responsibile for raising awareness of Design Research, equipping Product Teams with the means and method for undertaking Design Research and demonstrating the value Design Research has had.
Skills and Experience Required:
- experienced qualitative researcher with a proven ability to scope research, lead fieldwork, conduct interviews, perform desk research, lead synthesis and communicate findings to stakeholders
- experience running & being part of Design Sprints to solve problems and/or develop new products/services following a Design Thinking method.
- strong leader/facilitator
- strong communicator, capable of inspiring Senior leaders across the Group
- charismatic & personable individual capable of becoming a trusted & respected member of the team & wider Design community.
- Finance experince is a plus
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply now with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.