£600 - £700 per day
6 days ago
UX Designer - £700 per day - London
A leading investment bank is looking for a UX Designer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. Paying up to £700 per day you will be working out of their state-of-the-art London based offices. You will be responsible for the visual design user interfaces for web-based, hand-held, and desktop applications. You will be interested with how visual design impacts use and understanding and want to create innovative visualisation of complex information and data.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years experience as primary UI/UX designer of web applications
- At least 4 years experience in UI/UX design
- A portfolio of previous design experience, showing both UX and UI (visual) design skills
- Expert understanding of core design principles (e.g. layout, typography, visual hierarchy)
- Strong experience of core UX design processes (e.g. user research, wire framing, usability testing, feedback gathering)
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working alongside and closely with UI developers
- A desire for pixel-perfection
- A pragmatism that ensures the product will be both delivered and be as good as it can be
- Understanding of interaction design
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply now with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.