£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
UX Designer - £65,000 - Remote
A fast growing technology organisation in London is looking for a UX Designer to help shape the user experience of a major new software platform. Paid up to £65,000 per annum you will be working remotely with occasional trips to their West London office.
This forward thinking start up is also offering share options and flexible working. Delivered via mobile applications the software platform is in beta trials with around 7000 users across two apps. Working in a fast-paced agile environment you will have the opportunity to shape these new apps from the beginning.
You will have the opportunity to work for an experienced leadership team working with cross-functional teams, including Product, Content, Engineering and Marketing. Proactively identifying where to make user experience improvements and working with the Product Managers to deeply understand the users and their needs. You will take an active role in user testing and user research, directly with users and through data analysis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience designing interfaces and experiences for mobile or web apps, ideally for B2C.
- An understanding of best practices and current trends in mobile app user experience design.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design-related software.
- An understanding of how to brief software developers on designs for implementation.
- Willingness to implement some minor UI changes yourself using our CMS (optional).
If you think you have the skills and experience required then please apply now!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.