£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, bonus 15%
8 days ago
Technical Analyst - EUC
Permanent, up to £45,000 + benefits, Bonus (15%)
Global financial services client is looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team in London. You will have responsibility for answering telephone calls for support services and maintaining customer satisfaction through problem resolution, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and being a recognised contact point of the localised technical team. The role involves exposure to a wide range of technologies, requires a solid understanding of how these interact together and the processes for their delivery.
Skills and experience required:
- IT experience, with proven technical support experience
- Solid knowledge of desktop environments Windows 10 and Office365
- Good TCP/IP, RAS, SCCM knowledge would be an advantage.
- Understanding Wyse Terminal / Citrix / Virtual Desktops
- Experience supporting mobile technology and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Ricoh Printers
- Working knowledge of Intranet and Internet applications.
- Good knowledge of voice / network architectures.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol, horizontal and vertical cabling structures
- Understanding of WAN/LAN architecture.
- Knowledge of Avaya IP Telephony, Polycom Video Conferencing
- Industry Recognised Qualifications - MCSA Windows 10 / MCSE / MOS
- Knowledge of Apple Desktop / Laptop / macOS would be an advantage
- ITIL foundation certificated would be an advantage.
- Customer-service focus, with a positive, ''can do'' attitude
If this is of interest, and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.