City of London
£110000.00 - £125000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Up to £120,000
Sponsorship - Unavailable
You will be working in Anti-Financial Crime Technology division that supports company Compliance and Regulatory Business divisions delivering strategic transformation, ongoing programmes and existing applications simplification, standardisation and maintenance.
As a key actor through programme/project lifecycle, you must have strong knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Hands-on experience should cover programme goals analysis, AS-IS architecture analysis, prerequisites review and TO-BE programme/project architecture design and modelling. You will have an understanding of the value of architecture practices, strong communication skills and be able to work effectively alongside business and IT leaders in governing alignment between Target and project deliverables.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Solving complex problems, reviewing existing architecture landscape, and producing fit for purpose Target Solution Architecture
- Grasping and managing complexity of the data integration environment, in both a business and technical sense, understanding data and process flows through data integration layer and downstream/upstream systems dependencies
- Designing global solution overview during Programme initiation and derive various architecture levels to lead the programme development from design to delivery
- Designing complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties to reconcile technical and business considerations in order to arrive at the optimal solution ensuring Target Solution Architecture alignment with best Architectural practices and standards
Your skills and experience
- Detailed understanding of Financial Crime legislation and governance requirements with a proven track record of delivery of relevant technology
- Experience in leading architecture and design in a distributed agile environment
- Experience with Big Data and Cloud technologies, data modelling including logical, conceptual, and physical is advantageous
- Knowledge of best practices, trends and solutions - a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging data technologies that can be used to gain competitive advantage
- Proven first class architecture skills with appropriate, but pragmatic, process management skills applied with rigor and structure
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.