£80000 - £90000 per annum
8 days ago
I'm working with an Investment Management company who are looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology solutions for General Counsel stakeholders.
Candidates must have:
- Several years' of Project Management Exeprience.
- Experience working in several Financial Services organisations.
- Expeirence of managing large scale projects or potentially multiple smaller projects.
- Experience working in Communications/Fraud/Trade Survailance (Highly Desirable).
- Ability to think from a customer viewpoint.
- Has experience of focus on Agile/SCRUM and DevOps.
- Experience of working collaboratively with 3rd party suppliers, architects, UX designers, product owners and delivery teams.
- Ablity to develop & maintain working relationships with business stakeholders and technology teams.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.