£80000 - £140000 per annum + Benefits
21 days ago
A Multinational investment bank are seeking an experienced Senior Java Technical Lead who is passionate about new technology and adding optimism and value to the team.
- Works with a variety of development teams and resolve issues, including coding directly on their project, setting up environments and pipelines and coaching on behaviours and mind-setDrives lasting cultural change, including helping to establish an inner-source collaboration model.
- Works side by side other teams across Developer Engineering, supporting their efforts and contributing their own insights gained from fieldwork
- A positive and can do attitude, whose optimism and enthusiasm for technology is infectious
- Excellent communicator who motivates others and the ability building strong professional relationships
- Aware, pragmatic judgement of when to challenge the rules and provide the best solutions in a timely manner.
- Someone with an open mind for diversity and inclusion in all sorts of ways.
- Cloud Native Experience ideally GCP or AWS
- Good knowledge and experience with Microservices
- Proven track record of successfully coaching and guiding other developers
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and the underlying technologies that can be used
- High level technical understanding of operating environments with Kubernetes and Linux.
- History of developing on a wide variety of architectures, up to and including container based micro-services
- Good amount experience of working in or leading development teams in a financial environment
This role will be a flexible working environment with the ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
Please apply to find out more.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.