£450 - £475 per day
15 days ago
I'm working with a global automative client of mine who are looking to bring on a Senior IT Business Analyst with experience in a wide range of IT and Digital centric projects and programmes.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience working with multiple disciplinary teams including skills such as Solution Architecture, Operating Model SMEs, Process Design, Digital and Technology SMEs.
- Experience working with cross-functional global teams working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changing requirements.
- To document processes & requirements to ensure smooth workflow, using techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, Wire Framing, Storyboards and Story Mapping.
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning
- A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas an effective team player, actively develops and supports team members
- Experience working within Agile teams to deliver project and familiar with Atlassian tools, specifically Jira and Confluence.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.