£45000 - £60000 per annum
25 days ago
You'll lead the production of data analysis and insight and collaborate with teams across the business to extract and analyse data, query external market and competitor datasets and develop datasets which will be used in the development of dashboards, customer analysis, and root cause analysis to inform our strategy.
- Lead data investigations on emerging issues to identify root cause and shape actions.
- To produce and present data insight and learning to commercial teams and wider business functions
- Collate information, data and market intelligence from multiple sources and create insight to improve activities and support new strategies
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Experience of working within a highly regulated sector (preferably from a financial services or insurance background)
- Have previous experience in advanced data manipulation using SQL
- Have experience of working with large scale datasets
- Hands-on experience of segmentation techniques
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, primarily Excel & Power Point
- Power BI dashboard development experience with a good understanding of DAX
- Experience of using ETL (extract-transform-load) techniques
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.