£400 - £450 per day
7 days ago
**Contract role (Inside IR35)**
**Hybrid home/office model**
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
A FTSE100 company.
As a Scrum Master, you will join the team of a Leading global oil and energy company. You will be involved in supporting our agile journey.
Much of your focus will be organising and facilitations Scrum ceremonies which will include daily stand ups, spring planning and retrospective reviews.
- Lead the Scrum Team and Manage all day-to-day Scrum Master duties (product backlog maintenance, sprint planning, capacity planning / deployment, daily stand-ups, retrospectives - to name a few activities).
- Follow up on all actions with respect to blockers and barriers within the project, and working with the product owner(s) and delivery team(s) to unblock these by focusing on the Scrum values of openness, respect, and honesty.
- Experience of working within different organisations as an Agile ScrumMaster is essential. Experience leading business teams and working with a variety of different squads to collaboratively achieve outcomes is also essential.
- A background of working as a Project Manager, PMO, Delivery or Services Manager is also key to the success of this role. We are looking for individuals who have the added ability to be able to coordinate and manage teams.
- Be qualified as a Scrum Master (SCM or PSM).
- A background of working in procurement or other P2P roles is desirable but not essential.
- This role provides an excellent opportunity for anyone willing to deploy their Agile and Scrum based management and performance skills to gain experience in the energy sector.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.