about 1 month ago
ASAP - August 2022
Industry: Financial Services
Location: London with part remote working
Start Date: Very Flexible - ASAP to August 2022
This is an excellent opportunity to take your first steps into fintech and financial services!
- Re-imagine and replace the customer onboarding UX and UI's to minimise drop-off and increase visibility and data quality
- Contributing to the design and layout for the new internal UX and UI's for Operations and Compliance to achieve better client outcomes
- Brand new client portal specifically aimed at new higher revenue target clients
- Be part of a development team helping in the design of a RESTful API to support our own web applications
- Work closely with existing developers
- To help mentor fellow team members with new concepts and frameworks
- Share knowledge via architecture meetings and technical handovers to all members of the Engineering team
- You are delivery focused, take pride in the work you undertake, and want to support your changes all the way to production.
- You write clean, maintainable tests and frameworks that others can contribute to.
- You enjoy pairing with other developers as well as QAs
- You are happy setting priorities, and balancing the needs of development with the business
- You are enthusiastic and motivated by continual improvement
- You have great communication skills, and enjoy working with both on site and remote team members
Core Technical Skills
- Single Page Application (SPA) experience
- CSS 3, with pre-processor
- HTML 5
- Responsive design
- Re-useable component creation
- Solid knowledge of web security
- REST API integration (Consuming REST API's / Helping design API requirements / Robust to enhancements to API / Auth integration / Headers
For more information please submit your CV or contact Charlie Warren.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.