£80000 - £96000 per annum
13 days ago
I'm working with a Global Banking client who are looking to bring on a Rates BA/PM to join their team which specifically focuses on delivery of changes to the Rates Trade Capture Systems and be responsible for a multi-year industry-wide strategic initiative of facing off with Front Office stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Several years' experience of working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Prior working with Clearing Houses like LCH and / or other industry wide initiatives preferred.
- Strong experience in Interest Rates Derivatives ("Rates") or other Asset Classes like Credits or Equities.
- Experience working with Front Office Sr. Stakeholder management teams and Sr. Tech leadership teams.
- Experience being a BA / Delivery lead responsible for a multi-year industry-wide strategic initiative.
- Prior experience with Pre-Trade / Post-Trade capture, workflow, processing and associated life-cycling.
- Strong experience working with trade capture platforms and external trading venues including electronic trading platforms ( ECNs).
- Proven data-mining and consistency checking / due diligence techniques with the ability to translate data into requirements, impact assessment and prioritisation recommendations.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.