£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£80k to £90k per annum
**Hybrid home/office model Surrey Based**
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
A Leading Asset Management Firm.
As a Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will join the Technology Infrastructure team of an Asset Management company. You will be involved in supporting with executing Technology infrastructure.
Much of the fucus will be on managing all infrastructure components and supporting business delivery projects.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master for IT technology infrastructure projects 'end-to-end'
- Manage virtual teams of technical specialists from various TIS disciplines to flesh out requirements and deliver technical design, procurement, and implementation of solutions.
- Training existing FTE's in the Agile mythology to Scrum Master level
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure project management. (preferably including another financial services company).
- Proven experience in delivering Infrastructure projects in both an Agile and Waterfall method.
- History of successful project delivery
- Breadth of knowledge across the infrastructure technology stack, including Cloud technologies, having a strong End User Compute, Zoom, Audio-Visual experience would be of benefit.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.