£500 - £550 per day
15 days ago
**Contract Role role**
Up to £550/day (Inside IR35)
**Hybrid home/office model**
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
A FTSE100 Banking company.
As a Project Manager, you will joining a large agile lab of a Leading Banking Company. You will be involved in delivery assurance for feature teams and divisions and working with federated teams to bring them into the lab ways of working.
You will act as a direct reporter to the lab's Programme Manager alongside managing stakeholder engagement and close collaboration with internal teams.
- Stakeholder management
- Liaison with teams external to the lab
- Financial management
- work with federated teams to bring them into DCS processes/ways of working
- Previous experience of working in an agile/lab environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Knowledge of Jira and CMT
- Experience of working with IT partners and offshore teams
- Data project experience
- Knowledge of Clarity resourcing and forecasting
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.