£550 - £625 per day
28 days ago
£550 - £625/day Inside IR35
**Hybrid home/office model London Based**
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
A Leading US Bank
We are looking to bring on a Project Manager to support with overseeing the Price Risk Program across The Bank's Front Office Markets technology team.
- Direct the identification of risks which impact program delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Support planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Identify stakeholders and key organizations and build and manage relationships.
- Direct the creation of multiple programs of work and manage their alignment to business goals.
- Has managed complex risk projects for a major investment bank
- Solid grounding in market risk (any asset class), preferably including around OTC derivatives
- Several years of experience in the financial industry, preferably for a bank / broker-dealer
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.