£50000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm working with a top tier Consultancy firm client of mine who are looking to bring on several Managers to join their Intelligent Automation practice to help with significant and strategic growth with leading Financial Services organisations.
Candidates must have:
- Several years' experience working for a consultancy.
- Experience working with IT teams in the past.
- Experience working within an analytical role.
- A logical way of thinking.
- The ability to understand processes, process breakdown and process mapping.
- The ability to manage a group of technology people.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills.
- Both Internal and External Business change experience.
- Process improvement experience ie. Using Lean, Lean SixSigma etc.
- Experience in Risk/Compliance/Finance (desired).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.