City of London
8 days ago
Contract, Inside IR35
You will be working with one of the top financial groups globally who attract, nurture and retain the most talented individuals in the market. The size and range of their global business creates opportunities for their employees to stretch themselves and reap the rewards, whilst the common values, to behave with integrity and responsibility, and to build a culture which is fair, transparent, and honest, underpin everything that they do. They aim to be the financial partner of choice for their clients, whatever their requirements, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
The Change Management team is responsible for the planning and delivery of the strategic Change portfolio. Those responsibilties are:
- To drive the enhancement of the Portfolio & Project Management tool (Planview):
- Embed an integrated project delivery lifecycle to meet audit and risk governance requirements
- Drive changes in Planview to meet the volving needs of project governance while also prioritizing increased BAU demand
Deliver a large book of work of enhancements while also set Change Management up for success for future planning lifecycles and on-going governance:
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements for Planview updates
- Use standard technology change methodology (plan, design, test, deploy) to embed the following enhancements:
- Develop and embed a process to manage project milestone baselines
- Create, track, and report Project Change Requests (PCRs)
- Embed Project Assessment in tool (currently done in Excel) to allow efficient reporting on it using Planview's suite of reports
- Update the Project Delivery Lifecycle process in Planview to better reflect the roles and responsibilities in each stage - from Annual Planning to Closure and getting reportable MI from this
- Review and update our current Investment & Capacity capability to support multi-year projects and be able to forecast and highlight resource issues on a longer horizon than just a year.
- Update our Prioritization Assessment process during Annual Planning
- Modernize our RAID management interface and reporting capability
- Tracking Delivery Assurance actions as part of RAID Management for transparency and accountability
- Create Power BI dashboards (one-click reports) using Planview data that will summarize and highlight key information to Portfolio Leads (project status, resources, financials, RAID)
- Partner with Planview Consulting team and Global Reporting Services team as needed to implement changes.
- Document changes, update user guides, and provide training to key members as needed.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Planview Development
- Planview Continous Cloud Experience from 2020 desirable
We're looking for a Planview expert so if that's you, please get in touch and apply!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.