£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
'm working with a global financial services client of mine who is looking to bring on a Junior Business Analsyt to various in-house and vendor provided applications across Operations.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive knowledge of SEPA & Payments.
- Experience in a Banking role involving regular customer contact (internal or external)
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail. Ability to work independently.
- Competent use of the Microsoft office suite especially Excel (e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, dashboards)
- Able to confidently extract and manipulate data for analysis and management information.
- Broad understanding of the Banking sector.
- Problem solving, analysis and reporting skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both in person and in writing.
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to produce high quality output and meet tight deadlines.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of clearing and settlement of payments.
- Operational product knowledge (i.e. Loans, Treasury, Trade Finance, etc)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.