| || |
Technical Risk and Controls Analyst
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Hybrid 2 days per week if required: King Charles Street London, Hanslope Park Milton Keynes, Abercrombie House East Kilbride
Daily inside Day rate via Umbrella
SC Clearance is required.
Our client is launching their new Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning system Hera. This is a flagship programme under the Governments Shared Services Strategy. As the programme completes its first release, we are looking for a number of contractors to fill critical roles in the Service Team.
Within the HSF, the Hera Business Support Function (BSF) team, operates several activities, controls and assurances to ensure that the essential interfaces of the system into operational business services run efficiently, accurately and effectively.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual with recent, relevant ORACLE EBS, Fusion and/or ORACLE ERP Cloud experience specifically with functional and/or technical capabilities ideally within the RISK Mgmt., Functional configuration, central administration, Security & Monitoring areas.
- Assist the team to navigate through complex risk and control requirements in highly regulated environments
- Assist the team documenting risks and controls
- Provide advice on risk management, IT / Finance transformation, Oracle (ERP) Cloud controls and IT audit
- Support managers in creating appropriate deliverables (SR updates and reports)
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge
- Contribute to innovation and practice management, e.g. new services, training, knowledge management
- be flexible in approach and willing to switch priorities as the work dictates
- Incident handling
- Reporting & Monitoring
- Experience in Oracle implementations and/or upgrades/migrations
- ITIL process Knowledge
- Quick Learning
- ORACLE EBS, Fusion and/or ORACLE ERP Cloud experience
- Core Systems Administration experience
If this role sounds of a good match please apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.