£110000 - £130000 per annum
5 days ago
**Hybrid home/office model**
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
A Leading Investment Bank.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will join the team of an Open Source Program of a leading US Investment Bank. This role is requiring a Technical Operations lead to run the governance process for the program.
- Manage the governance process using the solutions you have helped implement, producing qualitative reporting which identifies control breaks and demonstrates compliance with the governance requirements.
- Help to drive a cultural shift towards both Inner and Open Source across the 18,000 strong technology organisation
- Technical Project/Program Management experience within a complex/highly regulated organisation
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Experience managing Operations
- A Technical understanding in order to have conversations with Technical Stakeholders.
- Open Source experience (not a necessity)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.