£50000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Leading Global Banking Group are looking to hire a Marketing Analytics Manager on a permanent basis. As Marketing Analytics Manager, you will operate at board and strategic level and have a pivotal role in the media and marketing optimisation of the company, utilising key skills such as time series econometrix, budget optimisation and mix market modelling.
- Working with a variety of data sources such as media consumption data, new product opening / application data and brand perception data to arrive at practical recommendations.
- Working on a portfolio of projects centred around understanding and optimising the performance of the groups media and marketing activity with a primary focus on above-the-line (broadcast) channels.
- Continue to build the Banking Group's capability in hollisitic measurment framework by understanding the impact marketing has on brands and how this generates value for the Group.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Media & Marketing Optimisation.
- An understanding of time series econometric, buget optimisation and mix market modelling.
- A good level of understanding languages like: Python, R and SQL
- A passion for data and analytics.
- A strong grounding in a range of different statistical modelling techniques and an ability to look across multiple data sources.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.