£60000 - £150000 per annum
28 days ago
World-Renowned financial trading business is looking to improve and expand the number of tools available to its Traders, Quants and Sales teams in London. They are looking for strong java software engineers to build their next-gen trading technology platform and diversify their product offering to clients. No prior experience is needed within the trading technology or even finance space, but an enthusiasm to learn about financial markets is key!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some of the latest technology stacks including; Open Source Java (some cases, version 11), modern containers (Kubernetes/docker), Microservices architecture, AWS cloud and other modern data tools and some machine learning components.
A Java software engineer can look to receive between £60k base and £150k base plus a healthy package and bonus potential.
- Experienced Core Java Software Engineer
- Ideally some web/ front end experience too
- Ideally some experience with some of the modern tech listed; Containers, Microservices, Cloud etc…
- Interest in financial markets, willingness to work on Trading Technology platforms
- Ability to converse with various stakeholders confidently
- Strong academic pedigree (Computer Science or Mathematics preferred)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.