£60000 - £72000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm currently working with a top tier consultancy firm who are looking to bring on an IT Sourcing Manager to support an extensive client base within their sourcing advisory function.
Candidates must have:
- Experience in IT Sourcing/Procurement
- Experience in a service provider environment, typical roles might include Service Delivery Manager, Transition Manager, Solution Manager.
- Good foundation and understanding of the IT Function of a large organisation such as a Consultancy.
- A demonstrable knowledge of how technology sourcing and operating models need to adapt with the impact of recent technology changes such as Cloud, Agile or Automation.
- A demonstrable knowledge of the content of outsourcing contracts, best practice in this area and the process for negotiating a sourcing contract.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following services:
- Infrastructure cloud wrapper
- Hybrid technology / IT skills
- Digital workplace
- Networks and NGN
- DevOps AM
- Operating model and process design
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.