£130000 - £170000 per annum
7 months ago
Head of Business Data Analytics - Financial Services
This highly strategic and senior role will be responsible for developing and managing our financial servcies clients global operations' core metrics scorecard, analytics, and reporting capability.
This role will develop the capability to evaluate current and evolving operational performance, identifying insights and interventions, including transformation opportunities.
- Excellent understanding or ability to quickly learn structures, processes and objectives across the client.
- You will need outstanding knowledge of banking operations, structure and dynamics - functionally, operationally and financially.
- Enterprise level Data analysis, reporting and insights experience
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of business performance metrics and analytics effectively, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Advanced analytics background and proven ability in business performance metrics, analytical reasoning / disciplines, including being able to challenge operational data with related stakeholders and understand the underlying business rationale and / or root cause.
- Strong understanding of organisational analysis and analytical approaches.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, collaborate with and influence people from all levels in the organization
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language both verbally and in writing, given the global remit of this role
- Experience working with Agile tools (e.g., Confluence/JIRA/GitHub) and/or SQL capabilities a plus.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.