£700 - £800 per day + (inside ir35)
15 days ago
My leading global banking client are looking to bring on a Finance Change Project Manager with experience of integration of Finance functions resulting from M&A activity.
Candidates should have:
- Experience of Oracle ERP implementations (Fusion preferably) within financial services institutions
- Experience of delivering complex projects
- Experience of managing across business (finance, Tax and Treasury) and technical competencies
- Experience of working in Financial Services organisations, specifically asset management or banking
- Experience of delivering Cloud based technology solutions such as Oracle Fusion
- Strong communication skills and experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of the business context of the change agenda, specifically within finance functions
- Proven track record of business process analysis, design and implementation of process and system implementations across corporate functions for a new business
- Experience of documenting to-be business processes
- Ability to analyse requirements and create functional specification documents
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office tool and project planning tools
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.