City of London
£45000 - £70000 per annum + benefits + bonus
about 1 month ago
**£45k to £70k per annum (+ benefits + bonus)**
**FULLY REMOTE - inside UK**
**SPONSORSHIP - NOT AVAILABLE**
A FinTech company that specialises in loans and car finance.
Fully remote inside the UK
The company are expanding their cloud division and looking for DevOps Engineers to be part of their journey.
As a DevOps Engineer, You will design and build cutting-edge infrastructure, cloud-based software products running on AWS (Amazon Web Services). You will also need knowledge of Terraform.
- building and setting up new development tools and AWS infrastructure.
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
DevOps Engineer background (or something similar)
AWS cloud experience (Amazon Web Services) - Lambda, EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift, VPC, IAM etc
Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, CloudFormation
- Scripting experience (Python, Shell, Bash etc)
- Any certificates in AWS (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
- Kubernetes (K8S) experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.