City of London
£65000 - £85000 per annum
18 days ago
My leading global client is looking for a Data Scientist/ R&D Lead who can lead the process of developing their technology portfolio in order to meet the future needs of their product platform.
The right candidate should have:
- A degree in computer science or a closely related quantitative field. A higher degree would be advantageous.
- Significant experience (at least 2-3 years) executing research and development programmes in computer science.
- Experience in artificial intelligence research and development, and ideally experience with one or more additional core technologies: machine learning, deep neural networks, language modelling, conversational AI, digital signal processing, speech recognition, video synthesis and manipulation.
- Proven flexibility regarding research subjects, and interest across the breadth of these topics.
- Significant software engineering experience in Python, and familiarity with standard tools (e.g., GitHub, Jupyter) and libraries (e.g., NumPy, Scikit-learn).
- High level quantitative and statistical analysis skills.
- Commercial awareness and high-level communications skills, both to technical and non-technical audiences.
*** Please just eligible candidates to work in the UK should apply for this position.***
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.