£550 - £625.00 per annum
21 days ago
**Contract role (Inside IR35)**
**£400 - £600pd **
A FTSE100 company based in London
The Data Loss Management Lead works in the Data Loss Management team who are continually configuring and enhancing DLP tools while developing an understanding of the organisation's data loss requirements.
- Working with vendors to implement and support DLP technology, including troubleshooting and upgrading.
- Maintaining DLP technology, configuring policies, and compiling reports for analytics.
- Monitoring and responding to alerts generated from DLP systems and other technologies.
- Serve as a DLP subject matter expert within the organisation.
- Collaborating on the DLP rule development lifecycle including policy development, response rules, and maintenance.
- Good at communicating both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrable stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention / Management
- MS Office skills
6 Month Contract
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.