£600 - £700 per day
22 days ago
I'm working with a global investment client of mine who is looking to bring on a Commodity Business Analyst for their Uncleared Margin Regulatory Project.
Candidates must have:
- Several years experience in Commodities.
- Experience working on regulatory projects.
- First hand Commodities experience covering Energy and Metals lines of business.
- Detailed knowledge of Initial Margin (IM) rules, concepts and processes/workflows also including Variation Margin (VM).
- First hand Commodities experience covering Energy and Metals lines of business (Desired).
- Demonstrable experience working as a Business Analyst within change projects in Commodities and/or Financial Service organisations.
- Comprehensive understanding of OTC Derivative Products and their life cycle.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.