£600 - £700 per day + (Inside IR35)
about 1 month ago
My leading financial services client are looking to bring on an Commodities Business Analyst with experience supporting regulatory change projects.
- First hand Commodities experience covering Energy lines of business.
- Comprehensive understanding of OTC Derivative Products and their life cycle
- Knowledge of Initial Margin (IM) rules, concepts and processes/workflows also including Variation Margin (VM).
- Knowledge of OTC bilateral derivatives collateral.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Business Analyst within change projects in Commodities and/or Financial Service organisations.
- Ability to "own" and drive Business Requirements elicitation, Functional Specification documentation and explanation - working closely with business stakeholders and IT Developers.
- An understanding of the IT project lifecycle: Waterfall methodology and processes along with an appreciation of Agile methods.
- Comfortable working in hybrid local/global resourced projects along with globally located colleagues/stakeholders and in house/external project participants.
- Demonstrable experience of UMR (Phase 1 - Phase 5).
- Experience of Tri-Party/3rd Party Custodian frameworks and models.
- Experience working with key IM 3rd Party Vendors e.g. TriOptima, Acadia Soft etc.
- Knowledge/experience of LME (London Metal Exchange) products/processes.
- Exposure to bespoke Commodities Trading and Risk Management Systems across the industry as well as vendor platforms such as Openlink Endur.
- Significant exposure to the Front-to-Back trade lifecycle, with demonstrable deep knowledge of Commodity trading across Metals, Energy and Emissions derivative products
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of using SQL (data and object model concepts) to interact with complex data sets held in relational databases.
- FX Product knowledge.
- MS PowerPoint / Visio skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.