£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
7 days ago
£90 to 120k per annum
**Hybrid home/office model**
Sponsorship - NOT AVAILABLE
A multinational financial services company.
A leading financial institute based in London are looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer to help them by using next gen technology solutions to shape the future of global banking. As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will help to deliver container orchestration environments to application teams.
- Serve as a Cloud technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders.
- Deploy and manage large-scale Kubernetes clusters
- Define and develop necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers (Java, Python, C++, or Ruby)
- Apply modern SDLC tools, branching strategies, and develop and apply CI/CD practices
- Provide technical structure to teams and work closely with management and stakeholders to define strategic roadmaps
- Strong experience in a relevant Software Engineering role
- Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment using Azure/AWS/GCP
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities, and related reporting to identify best practices.
- Experience developing and scaling JAVA REST services, using frameworks such as Spring
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and frameworks
- Familiarity with Devops and SRE practices
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience in modern microservices architectures and deployments
Cloud Platform Engineer - Azure, AWS, GCP, JAVA REST, Spring, IAC, DevOps, SRE,
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.