£500 - £600 per day
25 days ago
I'm working with a global banking client of mine who are looking to bring on a Business Process Design Lead to manage the design and delivery of their onboarding/ due diligence/ client servicing operating model for Correspondent Banking.
Candidates must have:
- Several year's experience in Implementing Process Change/Improvement.
- A background in Correspondent Banking from either an onboarding and / or due diligence and/ or client servicing model perspective (Desirable).
- The ability to Identify BAU headcount/automation requirements as part of TOM design.
- Good stakeholder relationships skills and the ability to support the delivery of operating model and underpinning processes.
- Experience of operating model design and implementation i.e. how to turn theory into tangible execution and value.
- Experience of end-to-end business process design.
- Practical and output focussed approach and a desire to make a difference.
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal teams and customers.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.