£80000 - £100000 per annum + discretionary bonus
17 days ago
You will be working with Regulatory Reporting and Risk FTCs to understand and document current and target data flows and processes and be responsible for analysing data to support data sourcing design.
Translating business requirements into user stories or functional design specifications to support technology development of RDH, data and process change and be responsible for preparing topics for review with Finance, Project & Technology stakeholders
This role will give you exposure to the front of finance change across this large Finance services organisation
Essential skills and experience
* Financial services experience, within retail and/or investment banking
* Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting (e.g. COREP, BASEL, Pillar 3), Finance process, system and technologies
* Appreciation of data principles, including data modelling and data design
* Experience of finance transformation programs and/or system implementation programs
* Excellent PowerPoint skills
* Exceptional data manipulation skills including Excel and experience using one or more data manipulation tools (e.g. Qlikview, Business Objects, Lumira, Smart View, Hive, Python, SQL, SAS)
* A range of written and verbal communication skills, including influencing and negotiating with a broad set of stakeholders, often with conflicting priorities
* Finance process experience relevant to the Finance regulatory reporting role (e.g. COREP, Pillar 3 etc.) , details are available through the resourcing team
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.