City of London
£60000 - £85000.00 per annum
16 days ago
**£60k - £85k per annum (+ package)**
**SPONSORSHIP - NOT AVAILABLE**
**Hybrid working - home/office split**
Big Data Engineer to work in a multinational investment bank and financial services firm.
- You will collaborate with Product Managers, user experience designers and functional analysts to understand new user-facing desktop and mobile features
- You will build the required features as a member of an agile feature team
- Good knowledge of Spark, Hive, HDFS and good standard of Python programming
- Knowledge of UNIX-like Operating Systems and shell, git, Systems Development Life Cycle tooling and in-depth knowledge of SQL and one Relational Database Management System
- Good knowledge of PySpark
- Good exposure to computational concepts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Systems Programming and Cloud experience, particularly Google is advantageous
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.