£50000 - £70000 per annum
8 days ago
A large British bank is seeking an AVP-level Technical Business Analyst. The opportunity is in Glasgow and utilises a hybrid strategy (2 days in the office with three days at home). The company provides excellent benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have;
- Solid technical and functional understanding of Charles River as well as extensive domain experience (5+ years)
- Strong business knowledge of Discretionary Portfolio management and Fund Manufacturing, preferably within Barclays or a comparable financial services organisation
- Extensive familiarity with SQL/ORACLE
- Experience as a Product Owner, including management of the LCT process
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role, with solid evidence of business and technology change delivery
- Extensive background working in agile project teams and documenting requirements using User Stories
- Strong evidence of analysis techniques covering all phases of the Agile and Waterfall project lifecycles
- Evidence of ability to mentor other business analysts and members of the project team
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to set challenges and articulate problems to technical and business stakeholders
- Evidence of stakeholder management at all levels
If this position is of interest, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the process and position in greater detail.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.